BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Way to start a new year!!!!

Greetings and Salutations, devoted reader! I've been a wee bit, oh whats the word, slack since before the holidays. Don't get me wrong, I love the spirit of the season, but I never realize how much of a relief it is to pack away the decorations and get life back to normal. Currently, I am staring out of window, admiring the near six inches of snow that is blanketing my front yard. Of course, the children are home today and it is a wee bit difficult to write about blood and gore and hardcore smut when I have children peeking over my shoulder, so I have decided to do a much needed re-vamp on the old bloggie here.

So, Twas A Dark and Delicious Christmas has proven to be such an amazing journey for me. not only was it my first real chance at becoming a writer, but I also got to know thirteen amazing authors and become a part of a group that I consider a second family. Evernight Publishing truly has an amazing crop of talent, all of which are incredibly supportive and funny as all get out. It is very easy to feel at home there.

Not only has the anthology proven to be a friendship maker, it is also apparently a fan favorite. The reviews have been out of this world and this week, Whipped Cream Erotic Reviews has bestowed upon us the title of Best Book of the Week. What makes this particular honor wicked awesome it that it was entirely up to you, the readers. A two day poll was conducted and let me tell you, the competition was steep. There were so many amazing authors and titles in the running. Not only is it humbling, but it knowing that your work is appreciated and enjoyed gives one a feeling of euphoria. I will always be grateful for readers.

First round of edits for Possession went in to the editor Friday and I am itching to get them back and to have a release date set. I would like to do a contest, and am in the process of thinking about what exactly to do for the release. I sincerely hope you all enjoy it, as it is one fast paced ride.

This week I will be getting off my arse and bestowing two blogger awards to several people. One is the Versatile Blogger award, which Delilah Hunt gave me and with the holidays, the flu and a kitchen remodel, I've been sadly lax in my passing it on. Second award was given to me by Kerri Nelson and it is the Stylish Blogger Award. I will have my recipients notified and posted by Friday. In le meantime, I present to you the book trailer for 'Twas A Dark and Delicious Christmas, designed by Goddessfish. And cue the awesomeness!!!!

0 comments: