BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Swedish Love





So my goal before I head out of town for the holidays is to post my list of Versatile Blogger Award recipients, and to at least finish outlining the first ten chapters of the new book. I've had one helluva cold since Sunday and am just now getting back to normal. I don't expect to be able to write much between now and New Years but hopefully that will only make the creative juice flow that much easier.

First round of edits for Possession should be in by next week and I am ready to tackle them with full force. I know most people dread edits but damn it, I love em like cake! I enjoy the criticism. Maybe that makes me odd, but I want to know what someone else thinks and I want to know what I need to improve on.

Off to dream land lovelies. More to come. MUAH!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the edits Annie. I both dread and love the editing phase. I'm always a bit terrified at what changes I'll have to make, but relieved and happy to get the book one step closer to the readers.
I'm so excited to read your story in Dark and Delicious Christmas. I'm very curious about Diabolus Venator. I have so much reading to catch up on :-)