BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Look and a new website!

So I warned you guys out of the gate that I had commitment issues. I mean, seriously, how many times can a chick change a blog templet? Good Lord! Well, hopefully, I have quelled my desire for changing the template as I have finally created a REAL WEBSITE!

OMG! I know, I know, pretty impressive for a complete and total techno-tard like me, but I did it! Took me all day and some of this morning to get it just right, but I did it. So from now on, this blog will have a much simpler look. It will still be stupidly sexy and full of trashy humor, but here I think I am going to start doing some guest blogging, you know. Interviewing other authors on my site, helping to promote their books.

But I may do it with a little more...hmmmm, whats the word I am looking for? Classlessness?

Anyway, check out my new website and I hope you guys stick around for a wild ride.

MUAH!

A.D.


A.D.'s new website :)

(I'd love to hear what you think of it! )

4 comments:

Angelina Rain said...

Looks hot! Love the site and the blog. I have template commitment issues too.

A.D Blackburn said...

Thanks Angelina! I change the look of this thing every few days lol!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you did it, love it! I admit I'm in the template commitment issues too. Every week it seems I find something I like better...

This is a great looking blog though!

A.D Blackburn said...

Thanks Anna! I really like the look of this blog template so I think I may end up keeping this one :)