BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Joy of Fall...and the Lameness of Video Blogging

I tried to post a video blog on here and clearly the techno-gods were displeased with my ruhtahded digital rant so they scrapped it from the blog. Oh well.

I realize that this is the umpteenmillionth lay-out I've had for my blog. I have commitment issues. It's sad really, but its true. One day I will find the blog that makes me want to wake up next to it every morning but for now, I've enjoyed perusing the plenty of fish that are in the blogger template sea. If you have a suggestion as to what would look good on here, let me know and I'll check it out!

So, onto something else. I love cold weather, but even those of us who enjoy the chill in the air will wake up on occasion and say, "Damn it's freezing!" I fully anticipate saying that this evening. The low tonight is supposed to be 26 degrees. Holy. Shit. You gonna send some snow with that? Geez!

Turkey Day is fast approaching and I so cannot wait. This time of year is my favorite, partially because of the cold weather, but also because it gives me an excuse to cook tons of food and then gleefully eat it. I'm also excited about the Charlie Brown specials. I found this gem on YouTube - fantastic bastion of cultural immersion that it is - and it is complete with commercials and everything. So love it! I have the DVD version, but this was too cute to pass up.

News on the writing front, the cover and a release date for The Little Red Ribbon featured in Evernight Publishing's 'Twas A Dark and Delicious Christmas will be out soon. I cannot wait to sit down with a glass of wine and read all of these seductive holiday tales.  I truly hope you love the story, as I will be returning to the characters and the premise in later works <3

So for now, grab a hot cup of cocoa, a warm blankie and snuggle in with some good old fashioned nostaligia!


0 comments: