BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

Holy Smoking Garters, Batman!



Official Blurb:



‘Tis Christmas and everyone is stirring…
From the keeper of Santa’s naughty list, delightful little Elves eager to please, and the sensual love of a toy soldier—the holidays are filled with orgasmic cheer. Where wishes come true, Frosty is itching for a melt-down, fairies and angels are randy to grant your every wish, and ‘tis the season to be oh, so jolly-filled.


Unwrap your darkest desires…for this is Christmas, and it will never be the same.

Wanna read it yet? Cause I know I do. I am so excited about this release. And Dara England did a phenomenal job on this cover art!

I consider myself lucky to be included in this barrage of erotic talent. These authors know their craft well. This is all an amazing dream for me and I look forward to working with these talented scribes a great deal more in the future.

If the thrill of putting my muse on paper wasn't enough, this tantalizing piece of artwork has motivated me to get down and dirty with the keyboard so I can submit something new and exciting to this amazing publisher.

Make sure you check out all of their amazing new releases!

Evernight Publishing

0 comments: