BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Humble Thanks ~ and the promise of much more to come ;) ~

Final edits have gone into the publisher today. OH EM GEE! The only way I could be more excited was if I wasn't coming down with an MFN cold. I suppose that's what i get for burning the midnight oil. A few sniffles and an achy back are worth it. I am looking forward to seeing the reception that my story will get. I know I am in awesome company with this anthology and I am more than a little star struck with some of my fellow authors.

I indulged in Sap Fest 2010 last night, going on and on about my husband, but since final edits are in and this dream is barreling towards reality, I feel the need to show a little love to some other wonderful people. Since my first published work is an anthology, I am sure I won't have the space to thank all of the people that I need to, so I figure, hey, I have a platform. I may as well do it here.

First, I would like to thank my family. They've pushed and prodded and borderline nagged at me to write. They've always had faith in me and I could not love them more for it. My sister and my mother in particular have constantly been a source of love and support and I will always adore you both for it.

I would be remiss if I did not mention several people by name in my accolades...however, they may in fact stone me should I do so. The great thing about the group of people that I am lucky enough to call good friends is that we rarely call each other by our real names. For some reason, we seem to be immensely fond of childhood monikers. It keeps us young. So without further ado, I would like to issue my sincerest thanks to the following minions.

PATMA - never has there been a more devoted fan. I adore you. 
Gravy, Rain, Rhyme, Rebel and Twist - we've gone on some amazing adventures together, all while wearing stilettos and being above the legal limit. Here's hoping there are many more to come. 

Tomorrow, I get back to work. I have the outline for my next sordid and sultry tale all ready and the characters are chomping at the bit for me to tell their tales.

Until then... <3 

0 comments: