BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A broken heart...

I feel no sense of levity at the moment.  My personality is ruled by wit and sarcasm and yet I have none at the moment. My husband is napping, my children are staying away for the evening and I am perusing through the days news. I like to stay abreast of current events. Lately, there is one story that has been tearing at my heart strings, and its been pulling even harder as of late for several reasons. One, it involves the disappearance and possible death of a child. Two, this child literally lives fifteen minutes from me.

Zahra Baker. Just her name breaks my heart. What a sweet name, so exotic and mysterious. Poor angel. I fear the worst for her.




I leave you with all of my love and thanks for your continued support. My first story will be out soon. In the meantime, please offer your best wishes, all of your hopes and your deepest prayers for this little angel. If by chance you have any information leading to the whereabouts of this sweet girl, please call the Hickory Police Department @ 828-324-2060

Find Zahra Baker.

0 comments: